Natalie The Biblioholic's Reviews > Souls ReAligned

Souls ReAligned by Tricia Daniels

bookshelves: alpha, dual-pov, cue-the-drama, possessive, contemporary, sexy-times

This sequel was pretty good. I'm glad Olivia got her head out of her a$$. I like the idea of reincarnation incorporated as the theme of this book. For me, it makes it that much more romantic. The idea that Ethan and Olivia's love is predestined is endearingly sweet. Eerie, especially when they share dreams, but sweet nonetheless.

Ethan's temper and controlling nature sure get him into a lot of trouble but surprisingly they highlight his vulnerability and make me like him even more. As in the first book, he finds himself in some shady situations with other women, but I'm glad that he remained true to Olivia. He just really needs to learn to stop behaving suspiciously and keeping secrets in order to 'protect' Olivia. I get it but these secrets always bite him in the a$$ lol.

And how on Earth does he have a friend like Griff?! Dude was not his friend!

The cliffy at the end was frustrating as heck. I just bought the third book. I hope it's the last book and that these lovers can finally get their HEA.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Souls ReAligned.

Started Reading