Elaine's Reviews > Stealing the Bachelor

Stealing the Bachelor by Sonya Weiss

32020643

This is a delicious, sweet, enemies to friends romance with great characters, plenty of worry and a cute read. Although it is the third story in the ‘Stealing Hearts’ series, it works brilliantly as a stand alone story and you don’t need to have read the other two to appreciate this on - I know because I thoroughly enjoyed this even though I somehow missed out on the earlier ones.

Ann turns to Eric Maxwell when she needs legal advice and assistance but has no money to pay for his services so he asks her to to help him turn from nerd to bad boy. As the two try to hide their mutual attraction from each other, crimes, lies and secrets will all be important factors if they are to have any chance of a happy ever after together,

This author always writes stories it is easy to get immersed in, with robust plots and easy to relate to characters and this story is another fine example of her skills in doing just that. Misunderstandings from school days impede their romantic encounters and additional miscommunications make their progress even more traumatic for them both.

This is a quick read that made my journey fly by, I really enjoyed it and will be looking out for the other two stories in this series soon! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing, cute chicklit to get lost in for a little while.

Thanks to the author, publisher and NetGalley, too, for letting me read an ARC of this book in exchange for this, an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stealing the Bachelor.

January 6, 2016 – Started Reading