Nigelle-ann's Reviews > Grand Slam

Grand Slam by Kathryn Ledson

U 50x66

OMG Kathryn Ledson just gets better and better. The Tennis this summer will take on a whole new meaning for me, I will be keeping my eye out for Jack and Erica.

Its not secret that I love this Author, her books just speak to me in a way that really works, they are funny and witty and the dialogue just works so well, the story line moves along with at a cracking pace, and Jack and Erica once again are on the case. I can see these two as a tv show. It has everything, identity theft, plumbing issues, crazy cats and so much more.

Kathryn has a way with names and with names that just fit the characters perfectly. I love Sharon Stone she was a great fun character to read. Jack and Erica as always just make the most superb couple who hopefully will get it right by the end of the book (not giving anything away here).

The story line is everything i want in this book, funny, witty, suspenseful and will keep you guessing to the end.

I love Mr and Mrs Jewel as well and I am sure we all have family members like this.

Do yourself a favor this year, go and grab Grand Slam, make up a jug of Pimms and find a nice shady spot in the back yard, and make sure you are in for the long haul, you need to read this in one sitting. Enjoy. Thanks Kathryn you have done it again, bring on the next book please.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grand Slam.

Started Reading