Noelle's Reviews > Lover Revealed

Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward

Well this series is still going strong for me, I LOVED this book.

Butch (H) is a human living with the Black Dagger Brotherhood. His best friends and only "family" that he has is vampires. How ever he's starting to feel the strain of not really belonging in either world, human or vampire. And the woman he loves, Marissa (h), he can't really take care of all her "needs"...he can't feed her. The thought of another male feeding her tears him up inside. Just when things are looking bleak he's kidnapped by the lessers and things really take a wicked turn.

Marissa, being shunned by the aristocracy because Wrath set her aside and leaving her untouched is really just walking on the out side of her race. She has feelings for Butch and when she risks her life to help him it's just one disgrace too many for her brother Havers. He disownes her and turns her out and after being surpressed for hundreds of years she's finally coming into herself and making her own choices, and one of those choices is to love Butch and become his shellan.

I really loved Butch and Marissa's story and the love scenes with these two were really hot. Of course, Sweet Virgin of the Fade, if you had been a virgin for hundreds of years and about to get it on for the fist time you would be full of equal parts nervousness and excitment too, true? lol I also loved the conection between Butch and Vishous and I can't wait to read V's story next, his aprartment sounded very interesting........

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Revealed.

February 21, 2011 – Shelved
February 21, 2011 – Shelved as: owned
February 21, 2011 – Shelved as: paranormal
May 16, 2011 – Started Reading
May 17, 2011 –
page 115
25.27% "DAMN! I wish I hadn't quit smoking cause I could sure use a cigarette after the hospital scene with Butch and Marissa. =)"
May 18, 2011 –
May 20, 2011 – Shelved as: hero-with-a-tortured-past
May 20, 2011 – Shelved as: herione-with-tortured-past
May 20, 2011 – Shelved as: romantic-suspence
May 20, 2011 – Finished Reading

Audrey hahahaha...that was a great scene. And I loved seeing it through V's eyes.

Noelle I thought that was great too, and also how V made her brother leave before he could see the monitors. =)

Carol Storm I'm not a super big fan of this series but I would say that this book is BY FAR my favorite!!!