Casey's Reviews > Obsidio

Obsidio by Amie Kaufman
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
43797056
's review

it was amazing

I was so excited to just binge read this I didn’t even add it to goodreads 😂 I LOOOOOOOVE EVERYTHING AND OMG IM GONNA BE BACK WITH JUST A SPOILER SECTION SCREAMING ABOUT IT ALL

(view spoiler)

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME ILLUMINAE CHRONICLES AS AN EPIC WELL DONE SCI FI MOVIE PLEASE AND THANK YOU?!

31 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Obsidio.
Sign In »

Reading Progress

January 5, 2016 – Shelved
January 5, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
March 11, 2018 – Started Reading
March 11, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma♔☯ (new) - added it

Emma♔☯ (Bookishfix) 2018 D:
WHAAAAAAAAT?!


Casey Emma wrote: "2018 D:
WHAAAAAAAAT?!"


EMMA HELPPPPPPP HELP HELP HELP

*SIDE NOTE* I'm texting you deets to win a chance to die...


message 3: by Margot (new) - added it

Margot McGovern Epic sadness. Looking forward to Godsgrave and Unearthed in the meantime. But still, sadness.


Lissa {rabidreadings} *cries* I wish I had this in my hands already.. just to know that I have the option to read it lol. I still need to reread Gemina, but I'm doing it in a buddy reread and my buddy is too busy to commit to reading right now so it's on hold temporarily.


Casey Lissa {rabidreadings} wrote: "*cries* I wish I had this in my hands already.. just to know that I have the option to read it lol. I still need to reread Gemina, but I'm doing it in a buddy reread and my buddy is too busy to com..."

I listened to the Gemina Audio before this and it's so good! Also AHH I cant wait for you to read it hopefully soon


Casey Lectito wrote: "Epic sadness. Looking forward to Godsgrave and Unearthed in the meantime. But still, sadness."

well this reply is late... GAH SORRY I DIDNT SEE SOONER. Unearthed was amazing, obsidio was amazing, everything these two seem to put into the world is just amazing *sobs in happiness*


Lissa {rabidreadings} I just picked up Obsidio today (Canadian release day) but I still need to reread Gemina.. so for now it gets to taunt me from my shelf.


Casey Lissa {rabidreadings} wrote: "I just picked up Obsidio today (Canadian release day) but I still need to reread Gemina.. so for now it gets to taunt me from my shelf."

YES! Atleast it'll be there for you as soon as you finish your reread!


Harker Mr. Biggles II & the cat! ;_; Omg.

And the last text pages! WTH!!! :o :o


Casey Harker wrote: "Mr. Biggles II & the cat! ;_; Omg.

And the last text pages! WTH!!! :o :o"


THE LAST ONES OH MANNNN! I'm excited to reread this trilogy now that i know all the things and can piece it together XD


Harker I know! Once we know who's behind certain things, it opens up a whole new interpretation of books 1 and 2.


back to top