Heena Rathore P.'s Reviews > The Outlanders

The Outlanders by Erin Rhew

19253213

bookshelves: young-adult, fantasy, high-fantasy, review-requests, romance

Note: I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

The Outlanders start right where the first part, The Prophecy, ends. It feels as if you're reading the book in continuation without any break, which in this case, is a good thing, cause really loved the way the book's been written.

I enjoyed this far more than the first as there were some amazing detailing in relation to the awesome world build by the author for this series. It had layers and layers of elements which took the entire experience to the next level.

The new characters that were introduced in this book are so amazing that either you'll love them or completely hate them! I mean, this part evokes such strong emotions that it leaves you crazily craving to know what happens next and wonder "how the hell is everything going to get better!?" The drama added an another layer to this awesome story and the love triangle successfully created a complicated web of suspense (in a good way.)

This is one of those rare instances where the middle book of a trilogy is actually the best part of the story. And I'm happy that I read this book, simply because it is an awesome Fantasy read!

If you're looking for a kickass Fantasy series then this trilogy is what you need!

You can read my review of The Prophecy (The Fulfillment #1) here.

You can also read this review at The Reading Bud .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Outlanders.

January 3, 2016 – Shelved
February 10, 2016 – Shelved as: fantasy
February 10, 2016 – Shelved as: high-fantasy
February 10, 2016 – Shelved as: review-requests
February 10, 2016 – Shelved as: romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by C. (last edited Feb 11, 2016 08:23AM) (new)

C. By the way: I don't know what "GSD" is. I am an animal person too but don't think those are clarifying universal initials. However if you keep yours walked and much quieter than my neighbour, cool. ;)

Heena Rathore P. Hi, Carolyn. GSD is for German Shepherd Dogs. :)

message 3: by Aditi (new)

Aditi Wonderful review

Heena Rathore P. Aditi wrote: "Wonderful review"

Thanks, Aditi :)