Twarla Hill's Reviews > Delivery Man

Delivery Man by Robin  Stone

27119607

I wasn't prepared.... The chemistry between these characters is so strong, the sex was spicy, spontaneous, and fucking fantastic (no pun). I was pulled into the book with them a few times lol. It was great.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Delivery Man.

January 2, 2016 – Shelved
January 12, 2016 – Started Reading
January 12, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Twarla Hill I just finished reading "Delivery Man" by Robin Stone. The only way I can properly explain this story is to ask you to remember a time in your life when you encountered someone you just met, someone you knew nothing about, someone you were attracted to, someone you had to have, someone you knew came with consequences, but you took the risk anyway because YOU JUST COULDN'T STOP YOURSELF.