Jessica's Reviews > In Flight

In Flight by R.K. Lilley

Jan 02, 2016

liked it

I downloaded this book through a free promotion from book bub and I'm glad I didn't pay any money for it. It's not that it's really a bad book but it's something that I've read before. I've never actually READ this book, but it's got some real serious similarities to Fifty Shades of Grey that I just couldn't enjoy it. It's like I knew what was going to come next. This book has been recommended to both Fifty Shades of Grey fans along with fans of Bared to You, although, I just don't seem to think this was nearly as good as Fifty Shades. I've never read nor heard of Bared to You, but if you're going to write Erotica, don't make it so similar to another well-known book turned movie!

James Cavendish is a billionaire and Bianca is a twenty-something virgin. I didn't necessarily dislike this book, it just didn't hold my attention because I kept seeing those similarities to FSOG.

If you've never read 50 Shades, I say read this one. If you have read 50 Shades, you can try this one out, because most people say that FSOG fans will devour this and just absolutely love it, but I am not one of those that loved it. I'm not quite sure I'll attempt to read any of the other books in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Flight.

January 2, 2016 – Started Reading