may ❀'s Reviews > Pride and Prejudice

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

can you believe elizabeth and darcy invented the 'enemies to lovers' trope and have been the most iconic power couple to exist ever since

January 2, 2016 – Shelved
January 30, 2019 – Started Reading
January 31, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

Magical_Bookworm Put it on double speed. You will be able to do it.

Hiba The audiobook is so good, you can do this.

may ❀ Magical_Bookworm wrote: "Put it on double speed. You will be able to do it."

yesss, thats my plan 👍

may ❀ Hiba wrote: "The audiobook is so good, you can do this."

halfway through and i am LOVING it, the narrator is amazing

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) This book!!! It’s amazing, plz love it ❤️

Lauren I’m trying to do this too and this is my first book as well. I’m not a fan of classics but the audiobook is really helping but I don’t think I’ll finish before jan ends

may ❀ Kaylin wrote: "This book!!! It’s amazing, plz love it ❤️"

i was trash for it before i even read it (the movie owns my heart) and honestly the best classic i've read blessss

may ❀ Lauren wrote: "I’m trying to do this too and this is my first book as well. I’m not a fan of classics but the audiobook is really helping but I don’t think I’ll finish before jan ends"

THIS IS HOW I FEEL!!! good luck on getting through a classic a month (it's wayyy harder than i expected lol) i hope you love this one bc i absolutely adored it and the audiobook was soooo good

message 9: by India (new)

India Clamp Pride and Prejudice is a decent foundation read. Happy reading or listening via audible, which is slowing becoming a favorite resource of mine to listen.

may ❀ India wrote: "Pride and Prejudice is a decent foundation read. Happy reading or listening via audible, which is slowing becoming a favorite resource of mine to listen."

thank you!! i'm really loving audiobooks too, theyre a great format to get some extra reading in

message 11: by Trish (new)

Trish Isiderio Ugh I’m always a slut for the enemies to friends/lovers trope 😩

delaney Jane Austen inventing all em tropes: enemy to lover, reunite after years and had to split due to family (persuasion). Ug yes.

may ❀ Trish wrote: "Ugh I’m always a slut for the enemies to friends/lovers trope 😩"

ahahhaha easily the greatest trope

may ❀ delaney wrote: "Jane Austen inventing all em tropes: enemy to lover, reunite after years and had to split due to family (persuasion). Ug yes."

i LOVE it. she's been an icon since the beginning