Cherie Noel's Reviews > Quinn's Hart

Quinn's Hart by Cassandra Gold

Feb 18, 2011

Read in January, 2011

I've yet to read a Cassandra Gold story that I didn't like...and Quinn's Hart is true to the rule. This little gem is the perfect pick me up when life/circumstances/plain-old-meanie-butt-people get you down. With an infinite shelf life, guaranteed smiles and feelings of satisfaction induced with every reading, Quinn's Hart may turn out to be more effective than penicillin for curing what ails you!!

Plus, you'll never have to worry about an allergic reaction...it's been proven safe and effective in all test subjects.

*warning:Quinn's Hart may induce giddy or euphoric feelings leading to improved self-esteem and general well-being. Certain test subjects also showed marked joie de vivre.*
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Quinn's Hart.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions oh i just love this one it was just so cute and happy and Quinn *Sigh*

Cherie Noel I know!! I loved it too...*sigh* I loved the whole thing.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah so cute. one of those happy reads

Cherie Noel Hee hee...just ramped up my review with actual words...check it out!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions excellent review!

Cherie Noel Thanks B! I love your reviews...I don't always feel the same about the books in question, but you make me think, and make me see things from a different perspective. I love how you say exactly what you think of a work/story without pulling any punches...a two thumbs up review from you on GR is the absolute cherry on top as far as I'm concerned. Keep writing them please!!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions that's why i write reviews because i know most people don't agree with me so the review explains why i rate them the way i do. i always try to review anything i give a low star rating to just to be fair and so people know why i didn't like it