Deborah's Reviews > Force

Force by Dani Wyatt

did not like it

DNF

I made it to 5% and gave up, I know this book has a load of great reviews but I found it confusing as hell and decided reading shouldn't be such hard work.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Force.

January 2, 2016 – Started Reading
January 2, 2016 – Shelved
January 2, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)

message 1: by Willow (last edited Jan 02, 2016 04:12PM) (new)

Willow Brooks Dang Deb, I thought I had read this. I went to make sure and found that I had quit it at 34%.

Deborah You did well to get that far, we'd best keep Q away from this she'd have to read it to the end.

message 3: by Willow (new)

Willow Brooks Deborah wrote: "You did well to get that far, we'd best keep Q away from this she'd have to read it to the end."

You better know it. She'll be mad when she can't stop. Lol... That's not funny.

Deborah If it's not funny then why are we laughing :))

message 5: by 'Q' aka CoCo (last edited Jan 02, 2016 07:30PM) (new)

'Q' aka CoCo *gasp* I have this one downloaded and in queue! And you guys weren't going to tell me anything, were you?! Just going to sit here and laugh behind my back! For shame!

I hate to think what might have happened if I hadn't seen this post. Smh...

message 6: by Willow (new)

Willow Brooks Deborah wrote: "If it's not funny then why are we laughing :))"

Girl because we were so tickled thinking about her having to finish but we didn't want to be tickled.

message 7: by Willow (new)

Willow Brooks 'Q' aka CoCo wrote: "*gasp* I have this one downloaded and in queue! And you guys weren't going to tell me anything, were you?! Just going to sit here and laugh behind my back! For shame!

I hate to think what might ha..."

message 8: by 'Q' aka CoCo (last edited Jan 02, 2016 09:50PM) (new)

'Q' aka CoCo Willow wrote: "Oh Dang..... I forgot to tell you because Deb was laughing. I got a little confused is all. "

Mmmm hmmm...

She just threw you under the bus, Deb!

message 9: by Willow (last edited Jan 02, 2016 10:15PM) (new)

Willow Brooks 'Q' aka CoCo wrote: "Willow wrote: "Oh Dang..... I forgot to tell you because Deb was laughing. I got a little confused is all. "

Mmmm hmmm...

She just threw you under the bus, Deb!"

Shhh........... I was talking about that other Deb. The one from Iceland. You don't know her. Lol.....

message 10: by Willow (new)

Willow Brooks I'm laughing so hard, I'm about to pee on myself at the Villiage Inn!

message 11: by 'Q' aka CoCo (new)

'Q' aka CoCo I'm laughing too! J keeps asking what's wrong with me.

message 12: by Willow (last edited Jan 02, 2016 10:31PM) (new)

Willow Brooks 'Q' aka CoCo wrote: "I'm laughing too! J keeps asking what's wrong with me."

Shhh..... Heehee.... Girl, my baby brother, J gone call them people on you. They gone be trying to do an evaluation.

message 13: by 'Q' aka CoCo (new)

'Q' aka CoCo I wish he would! And I know... I'm about to knock off. Weather's been all crazy, spiking my pain levels and messing me up. I need to get to bed. Boys don't care if I stay up late; they're up at 6 regardless :-/

message 14: by Willow (new)

Willow Brooks 'Q' aka CoCo wrote: "I wish he would! And I know... I'm about to knock off. Weather's been all crazy, spiking my pain levels and messing me up. I need to get to bed. Boys don't care if I stay up late; they're up at 6 r..."

I hate that the weather mess with you like that. Is it a little cold? Like what's doing this because it's been bothering you for about a week or so?

Deborah Willow says "You're usually sleep by now. This is the time I'm usually on by myself. I try to wait about an half hour after Deb gets on before I go get ready for bed. She's on at exactly 1:00 - 1:15 A.M. my time, through the week."

That's so sweet sister :))

message 16: by 'Q' aka CoCo (new)

'Q' aka CoCo It's any change in weather, W. So, every time it rains or there's another cold front... Eh, is was it is and I'm used to it. Tell you what, though, this new medicine was supposed to fix that (me feeling the weather changes) and if it's not working anymore, I'm gonna get off it. No use worrying about the weight gain and pain. :-P

Deborah 'Q' aka CoCo wrote: "It's any change in weather, W. So, every time it rains or there's another cold front... Eh, is was it is and I'm used to it. Tell you what, though, this new medicine was supposed to fix that (me fe..."

I hate you have to suffer like this honey :((

message 18: by 'Q' aka CoCo (last edited Jan 03, 2016 08:57AM) (new)

'Q' aka CoCo Thanks, Deb. It'll get better once it decides on a temperature ;)
I'm just mad, since it's no longer working, that I gained the 20 pounds from this med for nothing.

Deborah Think of the curves....
Chunky dunking not skinny dipping :)

message 20: by 'Q' aka CoCo (new)

'Q' aka CoCo That's true, Deb. Guess it wasn't for nothing then, huh? I no longer look like an emaciated crack ho, so there's my silver lining. See? I can be positive! Lol. Still gonna get off it though. Hopefully, I won't lose all the weight.

message 21: by Bibi (new)

Bibi So funny, and no it shouldn't be hard work at all.

Deborah Bibi wrote: "So funny, and no it shouldn't be hard work at all."

Thanks Bibi xx