Tess's Reviews > The 'True Love' Solution

The 'True Love' Solution by Julie Bozza

bookshelves: best-parents

4 stars

Jules is just like you and me. He reads a lot of romance and needs his Happy Ever After. When he gets a chance to meet his favourite gay romance author and there's an attraction between them, he thinks this is the romance he's been waiting for and that he'll finally get his own HEA. But, as avid romance readers, we, of course, know the man who's really right for Jules and we get to follow along until Jules also figures it out.

This was a delightful, sweet and very British romance. One thing I really loved was Jules' relationship with his father, Archie. Probably one of the best father/son relationships I've seen in gay romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The 'True Love' Solution.

Quotes Tess Liked

Julie Bozza
“He powered down the laptop, and went to curl up on his bed with his Kindle instead. There were romances to be read, and therefore all was right with the world.”
Julie Bozza, The 'True Love' Solution

January 1, 2016 – Shelved
January 1, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
February 3, 2016 – Started Reading
February 4, 2016 – Finished Reading
February 5, 2016 – Shelved as: best-parents

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ I got the free sample today and can't stop reading, so I just bought the book. Your review got me into it, so thank you. :)

Tess ~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ wrote: "I got the free sample today and can't stop reading, so I just bought the book. Your review got me into it, so thank you. :)"

Hope you enjoy! This was sweet and just a little bit different.