Victoria ~'s Reviews > Betrayal By Treaty

Betrayal By Treaty by Kayla Stonor

bookshelves: bdsm-r2r, lifestyle-kink, advanced-copy

"Betrayal by Treaty" by Kayla Stonor is a continuation of the Qui series where as a result of a treaty negotiation, Earth is saved from a catastrophic alien invasion after 30 years of conflict. Although this is not a cliffhanger, less in the way of detail is included to give a reader understanding of alien culture(s) encountered or the histories of included characters. This story is standalone, but only part of a wider universe of stories. For a richer reading experience, I recommend all books in the Qui series be read in the read and in order.

Have you ever yelled as the screen during a movie or sporting event when tension was high and risk was great? Well, I found myself yelling at a book, but many of the things I’m so pumped about are too spoilery to mention here. Needless to say, the extension of Jaden & Sonestra's complicated relationship starts its rollercoaster ride as the effort to repatriate all the POWs continues. There are new players and dangerous plots and spectacular ‘culminations’ to titillate and amuse. Having read several in this series, I can wholeheartedly recommend Betrayal by Treaty and the series in general. I’m looking forward to the explosive continuation in the next lusty, sexy sequel!

***I received a copy from the author through the bdsm group TPE bar, in exchange for an honest review***

TPE Bar

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Betrayal By Treaty.

December 31, 2015 – Shelved