a_tiffyfit's Reviews > Dearborn

Dearborn by Jenni Moen

bookshelves: arc-e-arc, author-publisher-offerings

I was offered the chance to read and review this novel. No compensation for my review as they asked for an honest one and that's what you're getting!

I really enjoyed this book. It was a perfect blend of contemporary romance with a hint of paranormal. Quinn's PTSD basically assaults empath Willow every time she crosses paths with him. And there is a mutual crush still lasting from the last time they saw one another, fifteen years ago.

I liked the friendship between Ryan and Willow and seeing how deeply that runs. The hints to those of two natures and Ryan's & Willow's abilities made me wonder what else might be hiding in their town.

And did the Reyburns KNOW or was it just coincidence? Do you believe in coincidences like this? I have to admit, I'm skeptical.

Filled with mystery, romance, second chances, romantics, and one grumpy old man with a story of his own, I gobbled this up whenever I had a moment to read. If Jenni Moen wants to write more novels in this world, I'm placing myself on the waitlist!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dearborn.

December 30, 2015 – Shelved