Wendy Keel's Reviews > Drive You Wild

Drive You Wild by Jennifer Bernard

Dec 30, 2015

bookshelves: baseball-romance, jennifer-bernard

DRIVE YOU WILD by Jennifer Bernard will do just that drive you wild. This is book three in Jennifer Bernard's Love Between the Bases series and I hope not the final book! This is Trevor Stark and Paige's story. Fans of the series already knew there was more to Trevor than we'd seen and now we finally get to learn it all. I loved seeing more of Trevor's past and learning what makes him tick. Watching him go through finding Paige and all that follows was fun and page turning! I couldn't wait to see what was to come but at the same time I hated to think this might be the end of this series. I want to see MORE! I want to watch more of this team and see where they go. Fans of the series are sure to find another great read to add to their collection. If you are new to Jennifer Bernard or the Love Between the Bases series, don't worry you won't be lost. Yes there are recurring characters and some you'll be eager to know more about, but there is not a recurring story-line. There is however a recurring bad guy. Just so you know. I loved DRIVE YOU WILD. I can't say it's my favorite of the series only because I think ALL OF ME will hold that spot for a while, however they are all so great it's like picking your favorite child, impossible to do.
I highly recommend DRIVE YOU WILD to all fans of great baseball romance with outstanding characters, an engaging story-line, and a setting that will have you wanting to visit. I want more!! This is a perfect summer read, enjoy it will on the beach, waiting at the ballpark, sitting by the pool, honestly anywhere!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Drive You Wild.

December 30, 2015 – Shelved