★MC's Corner★'s Reviews > Full Domain

Full Domain by Kindle Alexander

Dec 29, 2015

Daaaaaaaaaaamn that was looooong.

*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• I don’t know about the cover… its creeps the hell out of me. I love Kreed Sinacola, but the way I picture him is scary big teddy bear.

• I have to be honest so here we go… Aaron secret was just a big disappointment. I’m sorry. I felt like it was just added there for the sake of having the story longer than it should be. I can forget that thing, there so many good things so yeah… I will pretend that part is not a [part of the story. (Because it’s really not.)

• Frankly I actually never cared about their mission, I wanted to skip them–don’t worry, I did not–I just wanted those Kreed & Aaron parts. Love the chemistry between the two of them.

• Let’s talk about Kreed Sinacola… damn! That man is so hot! I just love being inside his head. He’s so sweeeet–super sweet– and loving I’m kinda jealous of Aaaron–lucky SOB. I just want to kiss, hug and do the dirstiest things that he wants to do with me. *evil laugh* I can’t believe I wrote that.

• I’m kinda sad that this is the last book of the series. But it ended with a good story so… JOB WELL DONE!

• Dear Kindle Alexander,
I wish you’ll write a series with just two or three main characters…

@gleekidMC

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Full Domain.

December 29, 2015 – Shelved