Debra Taylor's Reviews > Edge of Obsession

Edge of Obsession by Megan Crane

Dec 29, 2015

Who want's to read the same type of story all the time, especially if you read as many books as I do. That is why I loved this book so much. The Edge Of Obsession was different from anything I'd read lately. It definitely captured my interest. This riveting story, the dystopian setting, and the vivid characters were unique and kept me spellbound until the end.

This setting for this world is complex. Everyone's lives were changed hundreds of years ago when catastrophic storms devastated the world and now people are controlled by powerful Kings, Preists and Outlaws. Women have it the hardest except the ones who fight back and go their own way. Helena, the heroine in this book, is one of these women. She is determined to complete a mysterious mission, but there are evil men out to keep all of the power for themselves. So she manipulates a fierce warrior outlaw, one of the notorious Raiders, into basically kidnapping her and taking her back to his lair with him. Tyr is one of the fierce Raiders, a clan of outlaws who do things their own way. Little does Helena realize but he sees right through her lies. He knows she is hiding something important and he is determined to get to the truth. He may be drawn to her as no other but his clan always comes first. The drama heats up when they discover a connection to the same enemy but it also brings suspicion onto Helena.

This was a great book. The worldbuilding was excellent. The characters were wonderful. It made me want to read more about everyone in the story. So this book is definitely a winner for me.

This book gets 4.5 Stars and my recommendation.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Edge of Obsession.

Finished Reading