Purvi Petal's Reviews > Everyone Dies at the End

Everyone Dies at the End by Riley Amos Westbrook

bookshelves: reviewed, owned-copy, tbr-jan-2016

It's literally a man eat man world out there and seems like the whole world is doing drugs, one way or the other! I am not a sucker for zombie stories, in fact, quite averse to them. Throw into the skillet my allergic distaste for mushrooms. And yet, oh my lord! What an apocalypse it was, making me sit up and read it all, in one go while it scared me almost into thinking, 'what if..' .
Welcome to the world of Everyone Dies at the End. We are not really even some centuries far away from the tiptoeing in the fucking reality of an apocalypse arriving in anytime soon, for this reason, or that. But in any case, this terrifying story should serve as a good lesson to any drug junkies or those who presume it hardly matters giving drugs a try once! I shuddered at the consequences of one man's greedy impulsive decision and was toying in my head about rating it as adult content with trigger warning but soon I realized, this could be the perfect story into making drugged dreamers see, what their demands could do! The end was very satisfying and while a teeny weeny bit of me expected some twist, this surely wasn't it!

A fantastic read, vaguely reminded me of 'The Ring'in a certain way the infection spread, I rate it with 4.5 stars and congratulate the author on penning this evenly paced, engaging novel that left me a little more courageous about zombie and gore stuff :P (though after the gory, gruesome stuff and the repulsive cover, I need something light and sweet to read, haha!

And thank you Riley Westbrook for sending me a free copy in exchange for a fair and honest review. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everyone Dies at the End.

December 29, 2015 – Shelved
December 29, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
January 1, 2016 – Started Reading
January 1, 2016 –
25.0% "Nothing so gruesome had me ever so hooked.."
January 1, 2016 –
50.0% "Horrifying but what else would you expect? One terrible mistake, greed.. and it can rip the world apart!"
January 1, 2016 –
100.0% "Woohoo! Stunning read ^_^ review coming tomorrow ;)"
January 1, 2016 – Shelved as: reviewed
January 1, 2016 – Shelved as: owned-copy
January 2, 2016 – Finished Reading
January 11, 2016 – Shelved as: tbr-jan-2016

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Purvi Petal P- You sound like one of those self-help assholes, you know that?
J- Just because you don't understand, doesn't mean it's not valid.

Purvi Petal Rats! I hate rats, the scariest of creatures! Scary, creepy, yikes, things are getting worse! And yet I won't put the book down

message 3: by Asghar (new)

Asghar Abbas well, then this looks like something I'd love to read. And the zombie apocalypse is inevitable :P lol

Purvi Petal Asghar wrote: "well, then this looks like something I'd love to read. And the zombie apocalypse is inevitable :P lol"

Lol, as for the latter, I hope not! It would be terrible, terrible, terrible! And as for the book, I was going to recommend it to you in any case. You must not miss it.