Melanie's Reviews > Curse

Curse by Steven James

Dec 28, 2015

bookshelves: eagerly-anticipating, favorites, netgalley-read

Curse is the final book in the Blur trilogy and a superb conclusion! I loved how everything wrapped up nicely and I can't think of anything I was wondering during the story that wasn't answered in the end (I mean, even the riddles got answered). :)

I read Curse pretty quickly and I have a love/hate with that; because I loved that the pages flew by, but I hated when I was finished because I then had nothing more to read. ;)

There were some very creepy scenes in Curse (can I say "tattooing eyeballs"?!?), but that's what makes Steven James' books so good - you never know what to expect.

All in all, I absolutely loved Curse and I definitely recommend it! If you enjoy thrillers with great characters and a very thought-provoking plot, you should read it!

*I received a complimentary ebook copy of this book from NetGalley for my honest review. As always, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Curse.

December 28, 2015 – Shelved
December 28, 2015 – Shelved as: wish-list
December 28, 2015 – Shelved as: eagerly-anticipating
April 29, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
September 1, 2016 – Started Reading
September 1, 2016 –
1.0% "So excited about this!! My favorite author and a story I haven't read yet. :D"
5.0% "Loving this!"
September 2, 2016 –
19.0% "This is such a creepy scene!"
September 2, 2016 –
75.0% "Oh man. I don't want this to be over yet....but I want to know how it ends. O.o"
100.0% "Fantastic ending!!"