Jesse (JesseTheReader)'s Reviews > Truthwitch

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard

Read 2 times. Last read February 7, 2019 to February 16, 2019.

My full review can be found here: https://youtu.be/sFv_OsfgZKY

THIS WAS REALLY GOOD AHHH. I HATE TO ADD TO THE HYPE POOL, BUT IT WAS REALLY GOOD.
Susan built up such a unique world with amazing characters. I even liked the little romance that starts to build in this book! I'm all for books with romances that aren't overwhelming. My one complaint is that I found myself confused at times, because you're just expected to pick up on the different roles that the witches play. Other than that I really enjoyed this story and I can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of this series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Truthwitch.

December 28, 2015 – Started Reading
December 28, 2015 – Shelved
December 28, 2015 –
page 0
0.0% "here we go!"
December 30, 2015 –
page 89
21.39% "This is such a complex and fascinating world. There's so many different layers to this story. LOVE."
January 2, 2016 –
page 200
48.08% "i wish this had a guide on all the witches! THERE'S SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPES."
January 4, 2016 – Finished Reading
February 7, 2019 – Started Reading
February 7, 2019 –
page 105
25.24% "Giving this a re-read before I FINALLY keep going with this series lol It's about time I kick it in to gear. Here's to hoping I stick to my word!"
February 16, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

Julia Oh my god, I've heard such good things about this book and I'm so excited to see if it lives up to all the hype!

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Thank you Jesse! I love your book reviews!

Drewthereader19 Lol! Nice review Jesse!(:

message 4: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa De Plsease tell me that little romance is exactly what i am expecting. (IseultxSafi) because otherwise i won't dare reading this book!

message 5: by Krissy (new) - added it

Krissy dont worry the hype pool loves you.... although I wouldn't know since I havent read it BUT I WANNA

rodolfo avelar I NEED TO READ THIS AH

message 7: by Aly (new) - added it

Aly I REALLY NEED TO READ TRUTHWITCH NOW

message 8: by Danial (new) - added it

Danial Syahreza Jesse! I sent an email to you about my school task, I hope you read it! ☺️☺️

message 9: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT

message 10: by Ally (new) - added it

Ally I gone to 2 book stores and neither of them have it in yet so I keeping having to wait

message 11: by Sachin Lakhotia (new)

Sachin Lakhotia i need to read it

message 12: by Kirsten (new) - added it

Kirsten Knott Is the blossoming romance between the girls or is it a hetero romance? I'm really interested in reading this but I am 2000% done with hetero romance...

message 13: by Madison (new) - added it

Madison Peck I'm currently reading this and I have no clue what's going on-it's so hard to follow! The only reason I continue to read it because I love how fun it is-if I still needed AR points then I wouldn't continue reading this

message 14: by Faceplant2268 (new)

Faceplant2268 Are you ever going to get to the heroes of olympus? It's worth the 2500+ pages. Inheritance, though the books are monstrous, is an astounding series.

message 15: by Bia (new) - added it

Bia Ahmed You made me read A Darker Shade of Magic trilogy and I absolutely loved it, even more excited now to get my hands on this!