Lenore Webb's Reviews > Safe Dating for College Women: 7 Secrets for Dating Safely, Building High Self-Esteem and Developing Healthy Relationships

Safe Dating for College Women by Dari Dyrness-Olsen

Feb 15, 2011

In the meantime I have a book for my College Girl. It is Safe Dating for College Women. Perfect right? Well she is not dating but I am glad for a guidelines that would help her watch for the signals of a healthy and unhealthy relationship. It is better to be prepared, right? Daria Dyrness-Olsen is the author and known as America's Safe Dating Coach. I love that is made in a workbook style so that CG can read and answer the questions there. It is always easier for her to see the answers and make plans when it is down in her own handwriting. This is a quick 7 chapter, 85 page book. So it won't eat up a lot of her time but provide her with plenty to think about. I also love the back where college students have peer group questions. I could see this as being a wonderful tool in the dorms for meetings.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Safe Dating for College Women.