WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > Hendrix

Hendrix by Chelsea Camaron

Dec 27, 2015

When you take one of my favorite authors (MJ Fields), and the names of some of my favorite rock stars (Hendrix, Morrison and Jagger), you know I’m all over whatever it is that has been created! Ms. Fields partnered with author Chelsea Camaron, whom I’ve never read before, to create a series about the Caldwell Brothers, three boys raised by a very strong woman and a very abusive man. Luckily for them, their mother’s influence out weighed their father’s. They are the good in a world of bad.

“My panties make me feel stronger”

Olivia Hemmingway had an unconventional childhood. She was conceived during a one-night stand while her father was on a business trip. When she was old enough to travel the country, she would spend time with him during holidays and summer vacations. Olivia is shy, dedicated, determined and a tad bit crazy or at least that’s what Hendrix Caldwell thinks.

“By golly, I have to have him.”

Hendrix Caldwell is the oldest of the three Caldwell boys. He is strong, handsome, covered in tattoos and not looking for a relationship. He saw what relationships were like growing up. He saw his mother being beaten and berated by an alcoholic father and he wants no parts of it. He is however, the good in a world of bad. I loved this book, but I’m not surprised. I was happy to be reading MJ Fields again and Chelsea Camaron has gained a new fan. I give this book 5 stars with 4 hands down the pants and cannot wait to read Morrison. (He’s my favorite rocker).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hendrix.

12/27/2015 marked as: read