Fiction Vixens Blog 's Reviews > The No Bad Boy Rule

The No Bad Boy Rule by Ashley Erin

F 50x66

This is the first time reading anything by this author and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I now have a new author to read . This is both Dax and Eva's story about two people who is trying to become better people ,and overcoming their past lives . As for Dax he has a past that he's not happy about and he also feels like he shouldn't be around people because he's not good enough to be with especially Eva. And then there's Eva who is trying to better herself for her son and for herself by going back to school. But her and Dax as attraction to each other that is so wild ,that when it ignites the spark between them their won't be able to turn back or won't be able to turn it off.These two characters have so much passion together and the strong they have is what carries this story where we want it to go in,and the secondary characters really brings everything together. The chemistry was very explosive throughout the whole story . I could go on and tell you more about this amazing story but that would spoil the story for you .I highly recommend that you read this amazing story you won't be disappointed.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The No Bad Boy Rule.

December 19, 2015 – Started Reading