Lisa's Reviews > The No Bad Boy Rule

The No Bad Boy Rule by Ashley Erin

Rating: 4.5*

Having met Ava and Dax previously, you already have a sense about these characters and the chemistry between them.

Ava had a thing for bad boys up until she ended up pregnant and bringing up Noah by herself. No more bad boys. Except, her heart didn't get the message as she falls for bad boy Dax. Dax is trying to start his life over and get away from his bad boy past. Ava provides him with a possible future he didn't think could happen and a little boy who finds a special place in his heart. It is a whirlwind romance as they fall and fall hard for each other as they navigate the other's pasts as they come back and test them.

I feel as though I was able to get more under Ava and Dax's skin because we had seen glimpses of them previously. This enabled me to wrap myself so completely in their story that I didn't come up for air until I had finished the book. I ran a gauntlet of emotions with these two as they find their way together and individually. A fully engaging book and characters.

***Reviewed for LBM Book Blog***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The No Bad Boy Rule.

December 27, 2015 – Started Reading