Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin's Reviews > Hipster Animals: A Field Guide

Hipster Animals by Dyna Moe

Dec 26, 2015

bookshelves: blogging-for-books, own

OMG! THIS BOOK!

You have different groups of hipsters in the book. They have them put into groups in the book. You have, Food & Drink, On The Scene, Fashion & Style, Tech & Online, Music, Friends & Lovers, Entertainment & Recreation, Make & Hoard, and The Finer Arts. There are random tidbits about things on different pages as well.

I thought these hipster animals were just cute, my favorite being the horse, I call him Meh, I will add his picture on here.

I could relate to several of these hipster animals but I'm not telling which ones. LOL

Here are some pictures of a few of them including the Meh horse. :-)

The drawings are great and so are the sayings that go with each animal. I think if you want a good laugh that is totally different then you will probably like this book! Although, there are some cuss words in the book so I'm not sure if you want to let your young child look at this without you proof reading it first!

*I would like to thank Blogging For Books for a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hipster Animals.

Finished Reading
December 26, 2015 – Shelved
December 26, 2015 – Shelved as: blogging-for-books
December 26, 2015 – Shelved as: own

message 1: by Ivonne (new)

Ivonne Rovira I'm so untrendy, I don't even qualify as One Step Behind. But this sounds fun. Fun review for a fun book. Thanks!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin I'm not sure which one I qualify for, I mean you could take parts of several of them and that would be me. LOL :-)