Kcduchess's Reviews > Loving Storm

Loving Storm by Carian Cole

bookshelves: arc, of-life-fate-and-destiny, five-stars

What a perfect sequel for Storm, I loved it!

Loving Storm is fresh change now when so many books are full of everything dark and twisted. It was so sweet to dive into Loving Storm, knowing that it'd be full of love, passion and all things happy.

Storm and Evie were the same persons we got to know in Storm, only wiser and stronger and more confident in their love. Storm was still the fun-loving guy, who isn't afraid to show the world how much he loves and adores Evie.

She's my best friend, and I love her at her bests and her worsts and everything that falls in the middle. ... We're the perfect figure eight, an unbreakable, twisty connection of friends and lovers. (10% Kindle edition)

In this book, both Storm and Evie close the door on their pasts. Some of it is going to infuriate you, some of it will break your heart and make you cry. But there's no moment when you'll have to doubt their love or commitment towards each other.

Carian Cole has once again painted the canvas with beautiful words that speak to your heart and soul. Her talent is something fierce and magical. This novella is positively my new happy place.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Loving Storm.

December 24, 2015 – Shelved