Christine's Reviews > Starstruck

Starstruck by Cyn Balog

Feb 12, 2011

it was ok
bookshelves: 4-read_from_library_

This bok just made me go "hmmmmmm" a lotttt. The idea was cool, not over dramatized or crazy with a love triangle (which was possible).
I love how Dough reminded me of ME, through and through and the hardships of being a freak and having a god as a boyfriend xD
What id dint like was how really no one described very well =/ Like Christian? Dreads, green teeth and possible pimples. That's all!! I really love Cyn's writing in "Fairy Tale" and this was still awesome writing, it just seemed a little rushed. Finished it in 2 sittings ^^

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Starstruck.

Quotes Christine Liked

Cyn Balog
“I'm not just one flavor. You're not either. So it all comes down to which 'you' you want to show the world.”

Cyn Balog
“Twenty minutes later, I walk out of Melinda's hotel with a plate of finger sandwiches, a bag of prostitute clothes, and a weird wedge on my head that makes me look like you could tip me upside down and fill it with cream of mushroom.

I need another donut.”

Cyn Balog
“Hans and Christian just stare at me, faces grim. All I can think of is how awesome it would be if my name were Andersen.”

“I stare at Hans.
Hans is shaped like an industrial-sized refrigerator.
His hands are like cinder blocks.
He should not be afraid of a little thing like the ocean.”

February 12, 2011 – Shelved
November 13, 2012 – Started Reading
November 14, 2012 –
page 202
78.91% "Stayed up till 12 AM trying to finish!!! xD dough reminds me so much of me its scary! And I like how NO ONE is this book is perfect... NO ONE! :D"
November 14, 2012 – Shelved as: 4-read_from_library_