Crystal's Reviews > The Vampire Voss

Recommended for: People over 18
Read from February 13 to 15, 2011

The Vampire Voss
By Colleen Gleason

Voss has always been a selfish charismatic vampire that has taken everything he has wanted from the people and vampires around him. The mark of Lucifer hasn't hurt him as much as others.
Angelica is a young women with the sight, she could tell the death of a person only by touching a garment worn by the person. Her brother Chas has gone missing and she and her sister must stay at the home of Dimitri.
Voss wants to take advantage of Angelica's sight, but he never imagined a person could be able to make him think of another and not only in himself. Will he be able to keep a person so pure without hurting her in the proses.

I have read The Gardell Legacy and liked them, that is the reason I asked Harlequin and netGalley for it. I thank them for the copy.
I liked that Colleen kept the titles for each chapter, they always have something hidden in them regarding the chapter. I enjoyed the love story, the sex scene isn't very long, even if the building of it was. I liked the way Colleen regarded the vampires specially their Aquiles heal. The book is kind of slow pace and I felt the action scenes were missing.
Overall I give the book 4 stars.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Vampire Voss.