Serethiel's Reviews > Dragonwitch

Dragonwitch by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragonwitch.

Quotes Serethiel Liked

Anne Elisabeth Stengl
“Alistair spoke behind his visor. "You look very pretty."
Mouse looked to Eanrin. "He sounds concerned. What did he say?"
"He said they're never going to believe you're a girl.”
Anne Elisabeth Stengl, Dragonwitch

Anne Elisabeth Stengl
“Tell me, cat-man, why can I understand her?"
"First," said Eanrin with a glower, "you will not call me 'cat-man' again. I am a knight, a poet, and a gentleman, and you will address me as sir or not address me at all.”
Anne Elisabeth Stengl, Dragonwitch

December 14, 2016 – Shelved as: amazing-worldbuilding
December 14, 2016 – Shelved as: princesses-unicorns-dragons
April 24, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
July 16, 2018 –

Tracey Dyck How are you liking this one? I'm so excited you read Tales of Goldstone Wood! More people need to discover that series.

message 2: by Serethiel (new) - added it

Serethiel Tracey wrote: "How are you liking this one? I'm so excited you read Tales of Goldstone Wood! More people need to discover that series."

I've actually been taking a couple years to read DRAGONWITCH. It's not my favourite, and due to my must-read-a.s.a.p. TBR list, it's been kind of put off, for a little while... But I do adore TALES OF GOLDSTONE WOOD! I was thrilled when I found that there were more books following HEARTLESS! :)

Tracey Dyck Olivia wrote: "I've actually been taking a couple years to read DRAGONWITCH..."

It does have a different feel to it than the other books. If nothing else, keep reading so you can get to Shadow Hand! That was one of my favorites. (But who am I kidding? They're all my favorites.)

Tracey Dyck Why the low rating, if I may ask?

message 5: by Serethiel (new) - added it

Serethiel Tracey wrote: "Why the low rating, if I may ask?"

I just didn't click with the story; I'm not really sure why. I just didn't like it much and haven't read it a lot since I started.

Lord willing, I do plan to move on to the other Tales of Goldstone Wood books once I get a chance, though! :)

Tracey Dyck Liv wrote: "Tracey wrote: "Why the low rating, if I may ask?"

Lord willing, ..."

That happens! I find my opinion of a book drops too when I take a long time to read it, so I get that too. *nods*

I hope you enjoy Shadowhand more! (It's one of my personal favorites in the series.) ^_^