Kayla's Reviews > Hidden Bodies

Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes

bookshelves: contemporary, romance, favorites, psychological, series, thriller, arc

I'm obsessed with this story. The first book, You, was great and worked well with the rare second person perspective; but HIDDEN BODIES, even though it didn't have the perspective gimmick, was even better. It feels terrible to admit it, but you can't help but root for Joe to find love and happiness, even if he is a murderer. I've never loved a bad guy more, and even though I don't think there is more to this story, I want to know what happens after the book ends.

Kepnes is a master of character development and engaging writing. She was also able to connect and incorporate so many other literary works into her own, and now I have a bunch of books to read for my own growth, and to better understand the characters in this novel.

Anyone who loves a thriller and some twisted romance needs to read YOU and then immediately devour HIDDEN BODIES.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hidden Bodies.

December 22, 2015 – Shelved
February 22, 2016 – Shelved as: series
February 22, 2016 – Shelved as: thriller
February 22, 2016 – Finished Reading
March 10, 2016 – Shelved as: arc

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda Burson Outstanding review. I have to say I want to read it because of your review.