Marianne's Reviews > Starry Night

Starry Night by Debbie Macomber

Starry Night is the 76th stand-alone novel by popular American author, Debbie Macomber. It is almost Thanksgiving, and while Carrie Slayton misses her family in Seattle, she is hoping her job at the Chicago Herald will further her career as a journalist. But so far, she’s been stuck in the society pages. When Carrie declares her intention to quit, her boss promises her meatier fare if she can manage to track down and interview reclusive writer, Finn Dalton.

Carrie rises to the challenge and is surprisingly successful, managing to get herself dropped at his cabin in the Alaskan wilderness. But welcomed with open arms, she is not, and an uncooperative Finn threatens to derail her grand plans. And when she finally gets her story, she faces another dilemma. Macomber is the queen of feel-good romance, and this one is no exception: a Christmas happily ever after is guaranteed. A sweet, easy read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Starry Night.

December 22, 2015 – Started Reading
December 22, 2015 – Shelved
December 23, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Phrynne (new)

Phrynne I seem to have never read a book by this author yet I felt sure I must have. One for the TBR list:)

message 2: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Still more I haven't heard of! Glad you enjoyed. Merry Christmas Marianne!