Brenda's Reviews > Healing the Dragon

Healing the Dragon by Rinelle Grey

bookshelves: 2015-release, aussie-authors, fantasy, paranormal, own-read, read-on-kindle

Leaving the cliffs with a badly injured Taurian cradled in her arms, Karla was grateful to Lisa and Bruce for their help. Knowing they needed to hide in a place the other dragons weren't aware of was important, and when she contacted her father he arranged to meet them at their remote destination.

Karla knew instinctively that it was she who needed to heal Taurian – his entering of the Mesmer state was vital but could she work out what it was she should do? He had to be completely healed before he could defend himself should there be another attack by the enemy dragons…

Healing the Dragon is the 4th in the Dragon Ruins series by Aussie author Rinelle Grey and it was as much fun as the others. A short story, it is filled with action and entertainment. A great fantasy series which I have no hesitation in recommending.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Healing the Dragon.

December 20, 2015 – Shelved
December 26, 2015 – Shelved as: own-read
December 26, 2015 – Shelved as: read-on-kindle
December 27, 2015 – Started Reading
December 27, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by Dale (new)

Dale Harcombe Brenda, is this series suitable for.a 12-14 year old ? I don't want anything with bad language.

Brenda There's no bad language whatsoever Dale, but there is a bit of romance. I'd say not suitable for that age:)

message 3: by Dale (new)

Dale Harcombe Brenda wrote: "There's no bad language whatsoever Dale, but there is a bit of romance. I'd say not suitable for that age:)"

Okay, thanks Brenda.

Brenda You're welcome:)

message 5: by Laureen (new)

Laureen Oh Brenda, this sounds like a fun series but only on Kindle? No thanks.

message 6: by Dale (new)

Dale Harcombe Laureen wrote: "Oh Brenda, this sounds like a fun series but only on Kindle? No thanks."

I didn't realise it was only kindle. Our family tends to only read paper books anyway.

Brenda Yep! Only ebook guys:)