Sherry Fundin's Reviews > Infernal

Infernal by T. Joseph Browder

9198006

bookshelves: dragons, fiction, fantasy, read-in-2015

The tension and suspense from the very beginning of Infernal by Joseph Browder, kept me reading at a slower pace than normal, because the storyline does not tell me where I am going and as I traverse the pages with curiosity and caution I don’t want to miss a crucial piece of the puzzle.

Have you ever heard of Thundersnow. Well, you will now.

Joseph has done a fabulous job of creating many worlds, some with fairies, some with vampires…some beautiful and lush, some ugly and desolate, demons and devils.

Infernal has a religious bent, but not the preachy kind. It left me with more questions than answers. It reminds us to be careful when developing new science applications without knowing the repercussions.

The battle of good and evil had me questioning God, science and the idea of Utopia. One man’s ideal can be another man’s nightmare.

Why are we here? What is our purpose?

From Artificial Intelligence to God to dragons, the questions remained with me long after I finished reading.

It does start out a bit slow, as I try to figure out what’s going on, but I was devouring the pages as I approached the end, wanting to know…who will be left standing.

To see more visit fundinmental

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Infernal.

Started Reading