Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > The Darkest Link

The Darkest Link by Scarlett Cole

It's no secret that from the moment I finished The Strongest Steel I was screaming from the rooftop this woman was going places and everyone should take note. I said it them and I'm repeating now. I can't even with this woman right now and her words ... #flawless

I'm not gonna lie and tell you I jumped up and down when I realized Reid was getting a story until I realized how perfectly complete the series would be if he did. And it wasn't because I had some pre-hate for him ... no, it's because Harper and Trent are #my people and I honestly didn't want my heart to possibly shatter ... again. But of course I was pleasantly surprised because Scarlett Cole is a magnificent writer and she managed to fit that aspect of the story into the book without it becoming center stage or overwhelming Reid and Lia's journey ... #flawless

The Second Circle Tattoo series is a family. That being said, even tho technically you can read each individual book on its own, I don't recommend it. And I strongly urge to make sure to at least read The Strongest Steel before you read this book. If you haven't figured out why yet, just trust me :)

I loved everything about both Reid and Lia. From their chance meeting on the side of a highway to their shared love of all things vintage to their individual journeys to their shared journey. It all felt meant to be. And it felt real. And it was complete. For lack of a better term....full circle :)

There are a lot more aspects of this story I could hint about but I think I'm going to stop here because all you REALLY need to know is that this story is beautiful, it's well written and just #flawless :)

Copy provided for blog tour

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Link.

message 1: by Aisling Zena (new)

Aisling Zena Terrific review Jessica! Reading the series atm, it's pretty good. :)

message 2: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Alcazar Aisling Zena wrote: "Terrific review Jessica! Reading the series atm, it's pretty good. :)"

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!