KD Williams's Reviews > Before You Get Engaged

Before You Get Engaged by David Gudgel

bookshelves: christian, non-fiction, relationships, self-help
Recommended for: Dating couples, Singles

I found this book a great read given that I am currently engaged. It was written well and was easy to follow. I wish I had read it months ago rather than after getting engaged. This book was still a great help because it helped to affirm that I am marrying my man for the right reasons and helped me to really analyze whether I am ready (which I am). All in all I would recommend this to anyone in a serious relationship that may be going down the road to marriage, or possibly for someone who is looking to find the right person and settle down.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Before You Get Engaged.

February 4, 2011 – Started Reading
February 4, 2011 –
page 90
37.5% "So far, so good. This book has really given me some great stuff to think about and consider before tying the knot at least, probably would have been better to read a few months ago... haha" (Paperback Edition)
February 8, 2011 –
page 96
40.0% (Paperback Edition)
February 9, 2011 –
page 146
60.83% "so far so good,I would highly reccomend this book to anyone who is considering getting married/engaged. Lots of good things to consider about yourself and your relationship." (Paperback Edition)
February 9, 2011 – Shelved