Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > It Started in Texas

It Started in Texas by M.B. Feeney

M.B. Feeney finally made my dreams come true! It's a full length novel about Rock Stars, and I LOVED LOVED LOVED every minute of this story! Charlotte Evans has always been responsible, and never done anything crazy in her life, but on her birthday weekend, she travels all the way to Texas to see her favorite band. It just gets better when she actually meets her favorite member, Gage Weston. Gage is used to women falling all over him, but something about the Brit turns his world upside down. He can't get enough of her, so they start on a wild journey together across thousands of miles. Will they get through all of the obstacles to have something permanent?

WOW! I just couldn't get enough of this story. The character development is great, with secondaries that helped rock this amazing story. A exciting, fast paced, and well written story line flowed effortlessly, with well placed humor that made my stomach hurt from laughing so much. Every time I read a M.B. Feeney book, I spend the next couple weeks with new awesome words that drive my American friends nuts, and her easy writing style is highly addicting. She is fantastic at hooking me cover to cover, and the sexy scenes are SMOKIN HOT! I'm a big fan, and I CANNOT WAIT for more of her books! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It Started in Texas.

December 17, 2015 – Started Reading