Sharon's Reviews > Fatal Shadows / A Dangerous Thing

Fatal Shadows / A Dangerous Thing by Josh Lanyon

Feb 09, 2011

I love Adrien (with an E) English . These are intelligent and witty mysteries. I couldn't predict who dunnit in either book. Adrien is a gay bookstore owner with a bad heart (caught Rheumatic fever as a teen). He is suppose to avoid stressful situations...you can pretty much guess that is never going to happen . The mystery is the main focus of the stories, but there is some romance too. Jake the homicide detective (makes me think of a young Dolph Lundgren) has a problem with his attraction to men. Matter of fact it makes him quite hostile sometimes. But Adrien is impossible not to love, even for me. The cleverly written mysteries will keep you on your toes and the romance will keep them curling ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fatal Shadows / A Dangerous Thing.

02/09/2011
50.0% "This is really the first two book in the series. I finished the first one and WOW. I am not a "mystery" fan (unless it is wrapped around a UF/PNR), but this was a fantastic read. I love the lead character Adrien English. He seems to find his self in the wrong place at the wrong time . There is a fun cast of characters."