Sara's Reviews > Killer Curves

Killer Curves by Naima Simone

F 50x66

Killer Curves was a great story line filled with emotion, passion, and some danger. I read this book as a standalone, even though it's the second book of a series and had no trouble following the characters or events.

I could totally relate to Sloane, not the wealthy part, but the total fear of failure and what that can do to a person. At points in the story I just wanted to give her a hug and tell her to forget those people in her life. I loved the strength that grew in her throughout the story, and how she finally owned her life and desires and dreams.

Ciaran was something else. I loved his lack of polish, especially in their first meeting. I loved his rough edges and his dedication to protect Sloane. He was so injured, had so much pain in his past that I hurt for him too. There were times where I wanted to smack him for not being able to let go and love Sloane the way she deserved.

I also enjoyed the splash of danger and the intrigue. I never truly saw the end coming, which is something I love. I thought I had it figured out and I was wrong, nothing like a twist at the end! Definitely worth the read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Killer Curves.

Started Reading