Jilly's Reviews > Time Untime

Time Untime by Sherrilyn Kenyon

it was ok
bookshelves: urban-fantasy, paranormal-romance

The only good parts of this book were when Ash and Talon were around.

Other than that, it was as bad as Sundance's book: a weird mixture of Native American, Mayan, and Greek mythology that didn't come together well. Also, the two main characters were not interesting or charming at all.

As I said, Ash's scenes were entertaining enough. He had his hair all buzzed off and it is funny how the Dark Hunters responded to it.

Cabeza: He did a double take on Ash's short black hair as a sick feeling went through him. "Madre de Dios...it is a sign of the Apocalypse. what happened to your hair? Did someone scalp you?"

Ren: Now there was something terrifying. "What happened to you? You get into a losing argument with a pair of scissors?"

Acheron rolled his eyes. "Damn all of you are going to make this hard on me until it grows back. I swear. What's more important? Armageddon or my haircut?"

It is hard to imagine Ash with a buzz cut, that's for sure, but his reason for cutting it was to donate it to Locks of Love in gratitude for his son on his first birthday. That is so cute!

Long or short hair, I love Ash!

As for every other part of this book? Not worth reading at all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Time Untime.

December 15, 2015 – Started Reading
December 15, 2015 – Shelved
December 15, 2015 – Shelved as: urban-fantasy
December 15, 2015 – Shelved as: paranormal-romance
December 15, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Great honest review, Jilly!;)

Jilly Arianna wrote: "Great honest review, Jilly!;)"

Thank you, Arianna! :)

Yodamom You explained so much better than I ever could have. I had nothing really to say about it. It was weird but Ash's bits made it worth it

Aj the Ravenous Reader "As for every other part of this book? Not worth reading at all."

LMAO! This is cute, Ate Jilly!^^

Jilly Aj the Ravenous Reader wrote: ""As for every other part of this book? Not worth reading at all."

LMAO! This is cute, Ate Jilly!^^"

Thank you, Ading AJ!

Yodamom wrote: "You explained so much better than I ever could have. I had nothing really to say about it. It was weird but Ash's bits made it worth it"

True, dat! A little Ash goes a long way! :)