Nicola Mansfield's Reviews > FRUSTRATED WITNESS!: The True Story of the ADAM WALSH Case and Police Misconduct

FRUSTRATED WITNESS! by Willis Morgan

Dec 14, 2015

A very intriguing read! Willis Morgan was at the Sears mall the day that Adam Walsh was kidnapped and since that day he has been a "frustrated witness". This book is his story as a witness and a very convincing case for Jeffrey Dahmer being the real killer of the little boy. Morgan is not the first to suggest this and in fact Dahmer has been a suspect since his pictures appeared on TV in the '90s after his arrest and witnesses of Adam's kidnapping placed him as the suspect from the composites they had given in the '80s. I won't go any further into the facts, this book provides them all. Full of original documents from witness statements to inter-office memos, the complete Adam Walsh case files are either printed in this book, referenced here and/or are available on an accompanying website.

Morgan starts at the beginning and tells the reader several stories. The complete timeline of Adam Walsh's kidnapping, the Jeffrey Dalmer story in full but with special attention to his time in Florida and Germany, and especially to the incompetant and inadequate police investigation into Adam Walsh's kidnapping and murder from day one. I'm not a police conspiracy theorist but the evidence in this case is hard to miss, even john Walsh himself was angered by the police misconduct. First a friend of the Walsh family was targeted wasting precious resources, then in the '90s Otis Toole, famous for confessing to crimes he didn't commit, was targeted and all other suspects were dropped and evidence that didn't support Toole was ignored.

Morgan himself is a bit of a crusader, and understandably so. He feels some guilt for having been in the wrong place at the wrong time and hindsight eats at him as to why he didn't do more that could have saved Adam's life ... if ony he'd known. His tone often comes across as arrogant and sarcastic but he acknowledges this. He doesn't pretend to be anything he's not. He knows how he comes off to some people. He concedes he's not the best writer, I concur, but he's certainly readable and Morgan has done an excellent job of organizing this book in a comprehensive understandable manner. There is a lot of information to take in here. There is another book written before this that outs the Dahmer connection and I'd like to read that as well. Knowing about the Lucas and Toole murders myself, I never really believed the Toole suggestion when they officially closed the Walsh case. This is a very convincing study from someone who obviously wants all the information out there with the public.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read FRUSTRATED WITNESS!.

Started Reading
December 14, 2015 – Shelved
December 14, 2015 – Finished Reading

Darren Feller Willis may have been at the mall that day, but have you read Morgan's interview with lead Det. Jack Hoffman? Morgan's statement to Jack Hoffman back in 1991 was that he was unsure of the time he was at the mall, but in the book he is most positive that it was between 11:30-12:00pm. Also, he mentioned that he wasn't sure that the suspect had a mustache. Last but not least, Morgan gives Det. Hoffman a very vague description of Jeffrey Dahmer that truly doesn't match other eyewitnesses. For as strange as this person was acting, according to Morgan, there should have been more detailed features given to the Det. Hoffman.

message 2: by Willis (last edited Jan 21, 2016 04:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Willis Morgan Obstruction of Justice for Adam Walsh

My name is Willis Morgan. I am not just the author of “Frustrated Witness” I am also one of the many witnesses that were at the Hollywood Mall on the day Adam Walsh was abducted. In my book you will hear from all the other witnesses as well.

I am also a spokesman for Adam Walsh.

This is more of a disruptive message by "Darren" AKA Les Standiford, co-author of Bringing Adam Home: The book that pinned a murder on an innocent man than a genuine review!

The person that gave this comment appears to be someone that was directly or indirectly involved in the case. It was detective Joe Matthews that started the propagation of a false narrative that pinned Adam’s murder on Ottis Toole. What is really chilling is that he did it without calling even one of the witnesses that were at the Hollywood Mall.

Adam deserves better than Matthews investigating his murder. These authors of Bringing Adam Home will stop at nothing to prevent the Walsh family from knowing the truth of what happened to their son. Adam is not here to speak so I have become a spokesperson for him. I want everyone to know IT WAS NOT OTTIS TOOLE that murdered Adam.

Someone named “JARED WILLIS” has taken an oath to “poke holes” in my book even before it came out. He has been posting very similar comments to the one above made by “DARREN FELLER.” I have been expecting this kind of sabotage due to my efforts in getting justice for Adam Walsh because there are those such as fiction writer Les Standiford and detective Joe Matthews (authors of BRINGING ADAM HOME) as well as the Hollywood Police Department who do not want the truth to be known. “JARED WILLIS” has been banned from my Facebook page for being disruptive as well as other sites and then all of a sudden “DARREN FELLER” shows up.

No question “Frustrated Witness” is a book that the authors of Bringing Adam Home do not want to be published. If Adam never gets his justice from these corrupt agents of mass incompetence or our court system in Florida, maybe, just maybe, this book will give Adam a small semblance of justice, because the truth has a way of standing on its own.