Racheal Renwick's Reviews > Clockwork Angel

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Feb 08, 2011

Read from February 08 to April 23, 2011

Cassandra Clare takes us back in time with her new book Clockwork Angel in the new series The Infernal Devices. This series is a prequel to the best selling series The Mortal Instruments. The main character, Theresa Gray, AKA Tessa, Travels form New York to London after her Aunt dies to live with her brother, Nathaniel. But upon arriving, Tessa is captured, tortured and forced to "Change". She learns that she is not who she thought she was. When the handsome, arrogant Will Herondale shows up as her knight in shining armor, along with Henry, Jem, and Thomas, she learns things she never thought possible. While she stays with the Shadowhunters, and learns more about who she, she also learns about why she was captured, and that the people she thought she could trust she couldn't.

I personally loved this book! I thought Cassie Clare did a wonderful job with this book. I couldn't put it down! It was something new to the paranormal/ YA world! The whole idea of clockwork was genius, along with the reveal of the characters! I would recommend this book to the fullest extent!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Angel.