Art's Reviews > The Eye of the World

The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan

Feb 08, 2011

bookshelves: 5-star-reads
Read from February 08 to March 13, 2011

What a book! Jordan really gets you to care about the characters as he weaves a web that is this world. The book feels a lot like a lord of the rings epic adventure. I as the reader felt the importance ramping up as the story goes on or as the wheel turns. Each character no matter how big a role they play in the main story brings something to the experience that can't be missed. Now that the series is over or at least all the books have been written if you haven't read this series you should start!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Eye of the World.

02/15/2011 "I just started chapter 6 I'm really enjoying the book. I can see where it is laying the groundwork for a long series. It also has similarities to the song of ice and fire series. Overall so far enjoyable!"
02/24/2011
21.0% "Chapter 11 and it's still awesome." 1 comment
02/26/2011
25.0% "Wow I'm on chapter 15 and it's ramping way up!"
03/06/2011
52.0% "Slowly chugging through this classic fantasy tome. It's still awesome!"
03/10/2011
75.0% "Wow still awesome it's an ever interweaving story! Jordan really shows he can write in depth."

message 1: by Connie (new) - added it

Connie I'll be watching this one, Art ;-) it's one of the one's I've been meaning to read...

message 2: by Art (new) - rated it 5 stars

Art Connie wrote: "I'll be watching this one, Art ;-) it's one of the one's I've been meaning to read..."

Then I promise I won't spoil the PLO. :)

message 3: by Connie (new) - added it

Connie I'm waiting very patiently for your update to know if you enjoyed the book, Art =-)