Desirae (Dee)'s Reviews > First Touch

First Touch by Laurelin Paige

Dec 11, 2015

I am so flabbergasted right now. confused. and almost speechless after reading this book. but speechless in a good way. and left wanting. like I legitimately can't believe Laurelin left us on that big of a cliffhanger.

everything I feel starts with "I can't believe". I can't believe he didn't put together who she was. I can't believe that ending. I can't believe she took the blame for what happened. I can't believe there is anyone more fit for these two, other than each other. I can't believe I found some of those things she liked so hot. I can't believe we don't get the truth of what happened. I can't believe how much these two came to mean to one another. I can't believe there is still so much unsaid. I just ... can't believe how much I'm left wanting. just wanting so much more of this story.

the steamy side may not be everyone's flavor, or heck you may not understand her need for it. and honestly I don't know if its mine, but its still written so well that I found it so hot.

I also like that I kind of don't like the person she sets out doing all this for. as the stories unfold and history comes out, I kind of don't like this person - yet I feel like I should. it's an odd feeling.

I kind of also wish we got more of the truths. was Chris right? I feel like I was left with so many unanswered questions. who was that ? who did it? how does he know them? how did she know him and them? what happened? what happened to that guy? just so many unanswered questions.

and the suspense in this book is insane. the way LP kept trailing us along giving us tidbits by tidbits. I felt like Hansel and Gretel wanting to follow the breadcrumbs back home. this is just a trip up crazy street that you will just fall in love with.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read First Touch.

December 11, 2015 – Started Reading