Mary's Reviews > A Vacation From Hell

A Vacation From Hell by Kathy Dinisi

All for family!!

Matthew and Samantha finally get the mini vacation of their dreams. A three day trip to the Grand Canyon. Who wouldn't drop the kids off and run? But fate picks that exact time to drop a zombie apocalypse in their laps. Now instead of enjoying themselves they are in a race with zombie hordes to make it back to their kids safely.
The storyline in this book is really good. There is just enough action and it kept me interested. There are several grammatical errors such as word tense or wrong wording (like using feels instead of fills) but it doesn't distract the reader from the overall story. Samantha is a nurse. Being a nurse myself I would have liked that to have a stronger presence in the book. It's like they mentioned she was a nurse and then the apocalypse happened and she forgot how to be a nurse. Hopefully it comes into play in the future installments of this series. All in all this is definitely a must have for anyone Lompoc lover. And I personally can't wait to continue the story to find out what happens.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Vacation From Hell.

Started Reading