Michelle K's Reviews > Siren Enslaved

Feb 06, 2011

bookshelves: 2011-read, menage
Read on April 11, 2011

Julian Lodge, Finn Taylor and Danielle Bay’s book

I love this Texas Siren series. Siren Enslaved is book three. We meet Julian Lodge in the first 2 books and Siren Enslaved is his book. I am so thankful that Sophie Oak gives her readers updates regarding the previous characters from the first two books. I fell in love with the trio Sam, Jack and Abby in Small Town Siren and Siren in the City so it was simply wonderful to get little snippets on how they are doing four years later.

Julian Lodge is a bit mysterious in the first two books. As a reader you know he is billionaire rich, a major DOM and you get the impression he is a bit wounded. I was so excited that Siren Enslaved was going to be his book. I wanted to know more about him.

Julian literally picks up Danielle as she is escaping her wedding before she’s said her vows and they have immediate chemistry. I had to giggle picturing the scene play out in front of me. Yards of tulle, material and sequence all squished in a sports car speeding away from the church. It was rather humourous.

Dani’s best friend is Finn and he has been her best friend since early school years. She has always loved him but knows that he is gay. Truth is that Finn is actually bi and he is in total love with Dani. He’s just too scared to do anything about it. He knows that he can’t be 100% committed to her because his urge to be with men is to strong and he’d never want to cheat on her or hurt her. So he does without.

What I love about this series is that even though Siren Enslaved is scorching hot hot hot, there is also a great story here. Siren Enslaved has a multitude of lover conflict between the trio as well as the side story regarding the threat on Julian’s life. Siren Enslaved ties all of this drama, love and sex into a smoking hot little bundle. Please ignore the cover because that is nowhere near to how I picture the characters. I’d be interested to hear if other fans feel the same way.
Super hot sex – M/M/F, toys, BDSM, toys and anal. So good!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Siren Enslaved.

04/11/2011 "I waited for this 3rd book to be on Amazon so I coud grab it! I love this series. So hot!"