Ra Cristina's Reviews > Everything, Everything

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

This book…I’ve been reading about this book, I’ve seen this book, I’ve been wondering what’s this book about and I’ve finally put my hands on it.

This book…is so full of love, suffering, it’s funny, it’s sad…this book is so complete.

To see Maddy how she fights to find happiness and how she finally decides to take her life in her hands is truly amazing. And to see Olly stay at her side no matter what is so heart warming.

At one point I thought I realized what is going on. I’m not sure if the author made it on purpose, for the reader to start doubting, but I did. I wasn’t so sure what is going on anymore. Actually as I was reading I was debating if Maddy was dreaming, if she was dead or if she was just imagining things. By the end though I discovered the truth and it was shocking but somehow expected.

This book…was one of those books that made me wonder why did I wait for so long to buy it. Maybe it was the story all together or maybe it was just Maddy that made me love her, but this book is really one of the books that I don’t regret reading and that I would highly recommend!

5 beautiful stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everything, Everything.

Finished Reading