MaggieReadsRom's Reviews > Stealing Home

Stealing Home by Karla Doyle

I really liked this book!
I made the mistake of reading a few reviews before I started reading and those reviews weren't good and had me worried a bit. Just a bit as they weren't from trusted fellow-readers and from readers I don't hve much books in common with. And it turns out I needn't worry at all as Karla Doyle once again delivered a sexy and emotional read with characters that didn't take the easy, cheesy route and had to work hard for their HEA while making me work for it just as hard.
I can imagine some readers will not like Paige and some won't like Alex either but I loved them both. And their development throughout the book was done excellently.
There was one thing I didn't really like in this book and it had to do with a secondary couple. In the end it worked out fine but it came to close to stuff I'm not comfortable with in my romance novels. If it had been with the main couple I would have really disliked this book.

I enjoyed this one a lot though and it was totllay worth the long wait for it but I really hope the next book will come a bit sooner as it is one in a series I love and I'm dying to read that story.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stealing Home.

December 7, 2015 – Shelved
December 7, 2015 – Shelved as: wishlist
December 7, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
December 28, 2015 – Started Reading
December 28, 2015 –
page 0
0.0% "It's been a while since I had something new to read from Karla Doyle! This will probably be the last book I read in 2015 and I couldn't have planned it better if I'd tried to :)"
January 3, 2016 –
73.0% "I'm so ready for Paige to stop her push-pull game and just go for it with Alex! Other than that enjoying this book a lot!"
January 3, 2016 –
100.0% "Really liked it!"
January 3, 2016 – Finished Reading