Emerald Emerald's Reviews > Open For Business: Tales of Office Sex

Open For Business by Alison Tyler

Feb 06, 2011

For those drawn to the popular and expansive world of office fantasy, Open for Business is tailored just for you! The irresistible combination of conventional professionalism and raw lust fills page after page, but rest assured, there's plenty of variety. I had numerous favorites in this anthology, a few of them being N.T. Morley's fabulous "Memorandum" with its clever mix of humor and BDSM-themed naughtiness, the sexy encounter that builds with terrific tension to relieve office boredom in Saskia Walker's "TGIF," and Jeremy Edwards's endearing tale of lustful craving in "One Cubicle Over." The incredible imagery from Tulsa Brown's gorgeous "On the 37th Floor" stayed with me for days. And "Lonely at the Top" by Savannah Stephens Smith is a hot, striking, poignant piece that, as far as I'm concerned, is simply not to be missed. Kudos to Ms. Tyler for putting together a fantastic anthology of office-themed sexual escapades that cut straight through the professional veneer to the (often forbidden) primal core. If you're a fan of sex-at-work fantasies or just hot erotica, I highly recommend picking it up—and taking the day off!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Open For Business.