Malia's Reviews > Behind Closed Doors

Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris

bookshelves: best-of-2016, mystery-suspense

I had had my eye on this since I saw it on a blog weeks ago, and was rather excited when I finally got my hands on a copy. As you can see by my rating, it was well worth the wait. The plot grabbed my attention from the beginning to the last page. Paris has a fast-paced style, which nonetheless never felt rushed. The story was meticulously plotted and though it would have been easy to make a mistake given the situation(which I won't give away, don't want to spoil this one for you!). The characters were multi-faceted, and the shift from past to present was handled smoothly. I cannot believe this is the author's first novel. I cannot wait for whatever she comes up with next!

Find more reviews and bookish fun at http://www.princessandpen.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Behind Closed Doors.

December 6, 2015 – Shelved
December 6, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
April 25, 2016 – Started Reading
April 27, 2016 – Finished Reading
August 23, 2016 – Shelved as: best-of-2016
June 13, 2017 – Shelved as: mystery-suspense

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Brenda I'm glad you loved this one, Malia!

Reff Girl Needed a good recommendation, just ordered it from the library. Cheers

Malia Brenda wrote: "I'm glad you loved this one, Malia!"

So gripping, wasn't it?

Malia Reff wrote: "Needed a good recommendation, just ordered it from the library. Cheers"

Hope you enjoy!

message 5: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda Just received this novel- I'm glad to see your rating!

message 6: by Malia (last edited Apr 27, 2016 12:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Malia Amanda wrote: "Just received this novel- I'm glad to see your rating!"

I thought it was totally engaging. It got me through a long train journey and back:-) I never even looked at my phone!