Kerry Nietz's Reviews > Write. Publish. Repeat.: The No-Luck-Required Guide to Self-Publishing Success

Write. Publish. Repeat. by Sean Platt

Dec 06, 2015

After a decade and half of writing, I recently found myself with the publishing rights for all my books. I had a few ideas as to what to do with them—I was planning on releasing them independently—but I wasn’t sure if my ideas were sound.

“Write, Publish, Repeat” not only cemented my ideas, it gave me new ones. It also increased my confidence level as to what is possible.

Marketing has always seemed like black magic to me. (And even to the publishers I once wrote for.) You try lots of things, occasionally something works, but you’re never quite sure what, and if you try all the same things again, you won’t get the same result. It was frustrating.

This book gives ideas that make sense, and are proven to work. Yes, it might take time, but if you’re an author with a fair amount of books already, or if you’re a writer simply looking down the road, there is something here for you. “Write, Publish, Repeats” is long, but it never seemed that way. All the topics are useful and interesting.

(And yes, there are some curse words as the authors warn, but they aren’t prevalent or gratuitous.)

I recommend this book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Write. Publish. Repeat..

Started Reading